It really just is any other ordinary day and every ordinary day I pick out little things that I’m grateful for : little things that make me happy, little things that keep me going because without the little things — well, to be frank, the big picture is fricken hard to see sometimes.
So while it is Thanksgiving day here in Hawaii, here is a list of things I’m thankful for TODAY:
- good health of my family and myself
- the opportunity of waking up past 9 a.m! (just wonderful!!!)
- hot water during my morning shower (these are hard to come by, lol)
- a multicultural thanksgiving meal with my aunties, uncles, cousins, etc.
- text messages from my love filling me on az thanksgiving happenings
- being able to hug my mom
- being in hawaii + its beautiful weather today!
- the most touching thanksgiving letter ever received from my Chinese brother Jaken
- not feeling the urge to go shopping this weekend, at all! 🙂
Say Thanks. Give Thanks. Live Thanks.
in love + light,