Things I’ve become really good at:
- Eating, cooking, doing whatever with one hand (because the other arm is holding a 12+ lb baby)
- Picking things up with my feet, gross I know but my hands are full!
- Knowing what my baby wants with his different cries, this is real!
- Changing his diaper without waking him
Things I’m still working on:
- Feeding my baby without falling asleep (that 4am shift is killer!)
- Burping him without getting spit-up on my clothes (its just impossible)
- Making myself a healthy balanced lunch