I’ve made a list of ten things I’d like to do this summer (before August 22nd rolls around).
- Go on three new hikes (that’s 1 new trail a month).
- Learn how to clean my mountain bike, on my own.
- Make homemade sangria.
- Prepare and enjoy a picnic at the park with friends.
- Celebrate some special occasions with mi amo (like my birthday!)
- Bring Ponzu to Hawaii!
- Go bowling with my family (dad, mom, sis, + bro!)
- Enjoy 1 novel for leisure (any suggestions?)
- Snorkel with my sister (she’s been dying to do it together, I think we should start scuba diving!)
- Add a new plant to my mother’s garden. Zucchini?
Of course I’m in school full-time, have a part-time job, enrolled in a summer jewelry course, and have a crapload of projects to get done…but I hope to get my summer to-do list done too! 🙂
What are your plans this summer?